Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

LJDoy1
Contributor
Contributor

hey same here

Login to Me Too

Twelfie
Contributor
Contributor
I reloaded my card with $200 9am this morning EST, it is nearly 9pm and it still has not loaded to my account. This was after 4 phonecalls, being on hold for hours and getting absolutely no where. I'm glad im not the only one because this really feels like a scam.
Login to Me Too

Sos202

I spoke to a gentleman at the cvs in Alabama I bought my card at and he gave me an actual phone # of someone from Paypal Holdings Llc. That guy had a "ticket" wrote up for me as a refund and the money was in my account within 30 minutes. His name is Shaun Dunford 3343066780. He said error code 202 is a redemption error that means the cards aren't being processed after the stores ring them up. They funds are showing up on the computers but they aren't available bcs of a backlog of some sort but he was able to do a "ticket" n I got my,money but I only had a $30 my cash card.

Login to Me Too

Vegoja
Contributor
Contributor
Yea this is pretty ridiculous I'm not even going to bother calling it seems like it would just be a waste of my time
Login to Me Too

Lethal_Echo
I agree im not calling either sounds like it will be fixed within a couple days so if it isnt im gonna go back to the store and see if we can figure something out
Login to Me Too

Popscecil
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here hope they get it fixed soon
Login to Me Too

jlynnkt
Contributor
Contributor
I got the card around 2 today and have been getting th this error all day. This is the first time I have ever have a problem with my cash. Stinks bc I needed the money for uber to go to school:(
Login to Me Too

Vegaskatus
Contributor
Contributor

Same sad thing here.  I bought my card around 1140 am EST and tried at work, 202 error.  Tried  on my phone, 202 error.  Called the number and got the same recording as the rest of you.  And of course, this is the only thing I've found online to speak of.  Sadly, for me, I guess, I bought some stuff on Evilbay and can't pay for them.  I've never had this bad a problem with paypal.  Usually when I have an issue, its with the firewalls at work acting stupid or my phone, but I've used my home computer and never had a problem until now.  This is really irritating.

Login to Me Too

Vegoja
Contributor
Contributor
This is very disappointing from PayPal. Usually when I have any issues or problems it's resolved in 1 phone call. The online items I was wanting to buy go off Sale 2 hrs and 45 mins. I really hope they fix the matter before then.
Login to Me Too

Vegoja
Contributor
Contributor

I was prompted to try again tomorrow morning they are doing an upgrade to the site. If u would like to hear the same information u can call the reg PayPal support line and just shout gibberish into the automated lady on the phone I was on hold for 45 secs before talking to the person that told me I'm **bleeped** for tonight

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.