Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

Frosty4019

Im having the same problem. Dont know what to do at this point. Im trying to buy my friend something with his money and i feel horrible that this is happening but it grants some releif that im not the only one.

Login to Me Too

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor
Actually talk to an English-speaking American over at PayPal and he told PayPal has been having technical issues over there for the last 2 days. Of course they prefer not to put up any announcement because apparently they don't want anyone to know... (Notice nobody from PayPal has offered any information or explanation to these error 202 posts)
Login to Me Too

m_thomsson
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal want to know why people are getting fed up with them and are leaving? Doing stuff like this and refusing to answer why and when these issues will be fixed. I am on the verge of just straight out leaving PayPal for good if they keep this up.

Login to Me Too

ncobilex

I am getting the My Cash Error Code = 202 too. I am really fed up with paypal. Such incompetence should have no place at such a big company like this. 

Login to Me Too

ShellShxck
Contributor
Contributor

I also bought a paypal my cash card for 295 and it still isn't working. why sell the product if you can't back it? This issue should be done and fixed by now, people have bills to pay and things they need. are you going to pay our bills and late fees? didn't think so.

Login to Me Too

Bob90s
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same exact problem as everyone else here. I loaded up the card at 2 this afternoon and have not been able to access my money since. This whole thing has just been a huge headache. The least paypal could of done was send out an email warning that their system wasn't working. I really hope this gets fixed
Login to Me Too

maddog34
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased my card around 3pm today it is now coming up on 9hrs with the same error 202 everytime. Needed the funds and was left out to dry by this problem. Really hoping that someone tied to PayPal can reply to the forum or provide us with more information/ solve the issue. Concerned this could cause complications with claiming my orinigal $120 dollars. Very dissapointed with the situation. 

Login to Me Too

Nyles
Contributor
Contributor
Typical PayPal BS, I have $500 sitting on a card I can't even freaking use. Just hope it's fixed soon, and my heart goes out to those who are in for need of their funds.
Login to Me Too

m_thomsson
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same with an $450 and $500 cards that I can't use and I need the money. Like I said, PayPal is too thick headed to answer our problems. Fix your mess now PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Mikechips9111
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here got a card for $50 from Rite-Aid at 8pm EST. It will not redeem keep getting error 20.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.