Ebay account restricted for 7 days, will it affect getting my next loan?

rumjungle2000
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

The title of my post says it all.

I recently had a customer on eBay who asked me if I could give a discount if he bought 15 particular items, without thinking, I gave him the discount, and included my Paypal.me link to make payment. To cut a long story short, my ebay account has been restricted for 7 days. None of my fixed priced items will appear during this time.

Right now, I am on my 4th PPWC Loan.

My question is, will this affect me getting my 5th loan if I pay the current one out early? If so, is there a period of time I have to wait, to prove this was a once off event, and that it won't happen again? I haven't had a single issue during any of my loans.

Also, during these 7 days, I will make payments out of my own pocket that will be equal to the payments that would normally deducted from my daily turnover.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal and Ebay are now 2 separate companies,what happens to you on Ebay should not affect your standing with Paypal unless it is hurting your cashflow and you cant make payment.

Yes,Ebay does not like off Ebay dealing,it misses is fees.

Login to Me Too

rumjungle2000
Contributor
Contributor

Hi mate, thanks for your reply. Are you 100% certain about that?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

yes,Paypal serves more than Ebay,it serves ecrater,bonanza,independent websites.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.