ERGO - PPCredit has been hacked.

legisto
Contributor
Contributor

I was trained by Ross Perot to program computers.  What I am seeing is sub-standard programming.  It these idiots would hire me, I could fix their many messes.  As in - fraudulent charges on my PP Credit account, which I have NEVER used!  Get a Freekin' Grip!?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @legisto,

I'm sorry to hear about an unrecognized transaction! If you have not already done so, please make sure to report that activity by following these steps. That will ensure that an investigation is started and your account is re-secured. It will prompt you to change your password. Please make sure to choose a unique password that has not been used on any other sites.

If for any reason those steps do not work, please contact customer support for assistance. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.