Debit card, No cash back bonus? ?

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my cash back bonus in October for my September purchases. How many of you are still waiting for last month's? ? I called PayPal and was told there's a glitch and that they are processing them in batches and that I would get it by the end of October. Of course, I never got it, so I called again. I called on October 31 around 2 pm PST and she told me they had until midnight to get it to me and she assured me I'd get it by then. Well, I never got it. So I called on Nov 2. Now they're telling me they're still processing them and I should get it soon. I asked her to just put me on hold and calculate it and give it to me now. She said they can't do that. (They did that for me once about a year ago, but I guess now they can't? ? ) I asked her what about November's? Is that going to show up on time? She said, oh yes, and you'll probably get both months at one time. Well, it's the 4th and I usually get it by now. Still nothing.
Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Got mine on the 10th.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
I got my November, but still not October!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you spend a minimum of $100.00 eligible for cash back for that month?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I always spend well over that.
Login to Me Too

digrace
Contributor
Contributor

I stopped getting it too!  

Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor

I was finally able to get someone on the  Paypal Facebook page, of all places, to take action for me and issue me my cash back for the month of October. I got November's late, we shall see about December's. 

Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
December came on the 4th as expected.
Login to Me Too

afhaynes
Contributor
Contributor

I've yet to receive mine this month. I received an email saying it would be delayed early last month, but got no such email this month. I really needed the cash back this month, so I've been checking every day. I wonder if PayPal is still having glitches with some of their accounts?

Login to Me Too

murph3699
Contributor
Contributor

My November, for October, was delayed and I haven't received any Cashback (or an email) for November's spending. It's 12/12 and all month long there was nothing for a total on my summary. 

Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
Since they changed the site I cannot find my summary, can you tell me where to look? If you don't get your December bonus, for November today or tomorrow, I would recommend contacting them through Facebook. I called many times and was given the runaround, but the Facebook person helped me get my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.