Debit card, No cash back bonus? ?

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my cash back bonus in October for my September purchases. How many of you are still waiting for last month's? ? I called PayPal and was told there's a glitch and that they are processing them in batches and that I would get it by the end of October. Of course, I never got it, so I called again. I called on October 31 around 2 pm PST and she told me they had until midnight to get it to me and she assured me I'd get it by then. Well, I never got it. So I called on Nov 2. Now they're telling me they're still processing them and I should get it soon. I asked her to just put me on hold and calculate it and give it to me now. She said they can't do that. (They did that for me once about a year ago, but I guess now they can't? ? ) I asked her what about November's? Is that going to show up on time? She said, oh yes, and you'll probably get both months at one time. Well, it's the 4th and I usually get it by now. Still nothing.
Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
I guess I'm the only one.
Login to Me Too

Omama
New Community Member

I came on here to find out if anyone else hasn't received their cash back for October.  I did receive my Septembers early October so that isn't a problem.  Hopefully they get their act together.  I rely on the cashback to pay for Ebay fees so the sooner I get it the better.

Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
I've not gotten this month's (for October) yet either.
Login to Me Too

starrlot
New Community Member

Same here. My cashback payments are something I rely on as well, and not being paid for October with the ability to check the status taken away makes me think that there is more than just a glitch. They need to come up with a better answer, because I can use one of my credit cards to earn cash back without the hassle and just cut up the Paypal card instead.

Login to Me Too

Bitterman
Contributor
Contributor

They are delayed this month.  Must be having more problems with their system.  Here's the email I got on Friday Nov. 4th.

PayPal Debit MasterCard Cash Back rewards. Douglas XXXXX, We wanted to let you know our Cash Back Rewards batch is running a little bit behind this month. You can expect to see your payout in your account in the next 3-5 business days. We’re very sorry for this delay and apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, PayPal Debit Card Team

Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
Omama did you ever get your October bonus?
Login to Me Too

jmhux
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, received notice that the monthly cash backs would be delayed, but I figures I'd have it by now. Today should mark the 5th day and still no cash back. Although my monthly cash back is usually less than $10 it's still the reason I use my PayPal card.

Login to Me Too

rootehound
Contributor
Contributor

Novemebre 14, and I still haven't seen mine. Has everyone else gotten theirs? I

Login to Me Too

Bitterman
Contributor
Contributor

I got mine on November 9th.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.