Debit Card Option Missing for Instant Transfer

Bear_Cheeks
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone! I'm trying to transfer funds from my PayPal to my bank. I usually use my debit card for immediate transfer, but the card was missing from the options. I tried re-linking it, but it doesn't show up after the screen refreshes. Any ideas on this? I know it says some cards/banks don't allow it - but I've used this card a million times for this. Is this something new that maybe now affects the card I've been using?

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

all of you may want to look into getting a Paypal business debit card ,which is free and give 1% cash rebate if you use it as a creditcard.

it taps your paypal fund backed by bank fund,so when instant trnsfer does not work,us that card instead.

it has daily and cash limit,400 cash and 3k daily withdrawal max

Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this issue now..is anyone else?
Login to Me Too

Usacompanies
Contributor
Contributor

Today is March 6th 2018 and the transfer to your debit card instantly option is not on my PayPal it has been before and now it's gone this tells you a salt solution I see no solution at all I didn't see people asking on January 18th where is it cuz I was two months ago so I don't see where the answer is anybody who has the answer can you tell me I really appreciate it thank you

Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is still gone and have not been successful in getting help from anyone at PayPal. Have you?
Login to Me Too

Fitmequeen
Contributor
Contributor
I have a new account but been working with paypal for years but i tried the instant transfer Sunday it took 74 hours for my funds to get to me I need another transfer but the option doesnt show up anymore i called paypal and all the workers are clueless like always and some lady told me that my card wasn't AVABILE to do a transfer when I did one before and I was told to wait 48 hours for the system to refresh
Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
Herr is one of many responses that ivr been given via email. I cannot even fathom what they mean by unusual transactions. I'm not transferring anything other than monies received to my payal. Sounds weird to me. Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support and I understand the importance of withdrawing your money to the card linked on your PayPal account. Upon review, it appears that you are unable to transfer your funds to your card because it is being stopped by our internal security system.PayPal uses complex statistical models to identify unusual transaction patterns. This is similar to the way many banks and credit card companies work and will occasionally block a payment attempt.
Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
Haha... and you want to know what's even funnier about this. I just went into my PayPal account and the option to transfer to my debit card is now there. I have no clue what is up with this company.
Login to Me Too

Fitmequeen
Contributor
Contributor
I was told that bs too and even talked to 10 supervisors all having a million different reason I was even told that it might not be working cause i went down the block to try it again and that counts as another location now it's cause my card is not confirm and I confirmed it over the phone they sent a small deposit to my card so now it's confirmed and i have to wait 24 to 48 hour to try to transfer to my debit card again im 5 hours in
Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
Mayan worked as well before I ever did that whole card confirmation thing. But about a week ago I did confirm the card and now today I have the option to transfer to my debit card again. Who knows how long it'll last. So maybe if it's not working in 24 to 48 hours give it like 3 to 5 business days more like it and see if it works like mind did
Login to Me Too

Fitmequeen
Contributor
Contributor
On my mobile app when I hit transfer i get a message saying their was a problem with trying to transfer this money and try again and it has a triangle on the top they put a ticket in about the issue i was never contacted back and I still can't withdraw or even click the button to see if I can i wouldn't worry as much if when I click it would show something but i believe Im blocked from doing stuff I can't even send money to a friend and they claim its nothing wrong with my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.