Debit Card Option Missing for Instant Transfer

Bear_Cheeks
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone! I'm trying to transfer funds from my PayPal to my bank. I usually use my debit card for immediate transfer, but the card was missing from the options. I tried re-linking it, but it doesn't show up after the screen refreshes. Any ideas on this? I know it says some cards/banks don't allow it - but I've used this card a million times for this. Is this something new that maybe now affects the card I've been using?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TheLeg
Contributor
Contributor

Tons of people (including me) are having this same problem today. Check out some other threads about it in the payments forum. I've read that it has something to do with an issue regarding PP's card verification system. Hopefully it'll be back up and running today.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19
Solved

TheLeg
Contributor
Contributor

Tons of people (including me) are having this same problem today. Check out some other threads about it in the payments forum. I've read that it has something to do with an issue regarding PP's card verification system. Hopefully it'll be back up and running today.

Login to Me Too

RynerLuteXD
Contributor
Contributor

Any concrete word on when this issue will be fixed? I got an important payment to make today and I usually grab the funds from my paypal acc when I need them but thats proving to be a major hurdle today.

Login to Me Too

DDarlingof2
Contributor
Contributor

So is the issue resolved, because I still cannot instant transfer to my debit card that I have been using . 

Login to Me Too

thelimbpress
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem as everyone else.

The fix is to do the transfer through the PayPal APP not the PayPal WEBSITE.

For whatever reason the PayPal App (iOS at least) seems to be more up to date than the web site.

Login to Me Too

Usacompanies
Contributor
Contributor
All I can see is how everyone is claiming back in January they can't do it but I don't see the answer this solution only the problem
Login to Me Too

Temporary3333
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am having this same exact issue. I've been using this same debit card and bank for instant transfers for awhile now. Card is linked but I'm not seeing it as an option to do the instant transfer... it just keeps asking to link a card, when I already have a card linked for awhile now? 

Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this issue now, is anyone else?
Login to Me Too

brian73015
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue as everyone else, never had an issue with my bank card before, matter of fact I used it as recently as less than one month ago. I even called my bank in regards to my card and it is still active. 

Login to Me Too

Kclindsley
Contributor
Contributor

I was told there was a system upgrade for this feature, you can still transfer directly to your bank account but that's not immediate. Could not give me a timeframe as to how long the upgrade would take, and told me to try again later. They said that this feature is still new, and they're running upgrades so that it runs more efficiently. That's great, but how about give people a heads up so they could make other arrangements! Also, hold time when calling doesn't seem to be correct. I was told the hold time would be 1 hour to hour & half & was answered in less than 10 minutes, wonder if they are telling people this so that they don't hold?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.