Chip/Card reader won't connect

mhgross
Contributor
Contributor

I received my chip/card reader yesterday and charged it fully as instructed.  It will not connect via bluetooth to my iPhone 7+ or my iPad mini - nor is it even recognized as a new device in the bluetooth settings.  I have read all the suggested fixes posted here on the community help site but none have worked.  One person suggested re-setting the card reader by poking something into a small hole next to the power button, but my device does not have a hole like that.  Has it been moved to another place on the device - if so where - and should I try that?  It's pretty frustrating.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JDsNikon
Contributor
Contributor

Same here,   Did you ever get this fixed?

So,  I tried to connect to two different ipads,  and  my iphone with no sucess.    It doesn't show up as a new bluetooth device

I then, just treid to connect the bluetooth to my old samsung galaxy tablet.   It sees the device!

I am stumped.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Best to phone PayPal support for help.  Make sure you get through to the PayPal Here tech support department.  They can work with you to fix yoru problem, assuming it is not with your phone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.