Card Reader Not Recognized

BadWolf563
Contributor
Contributor

I will try to be civil, although I went through the FAQs, a bit of the Community, then did a call, waited for the callback, got the "callback", which was more elevator music.  Thanks PP.  Problem description is that I start PayPal Here (iOS, iPhone 6+, v11.2), connect the card reader, get the graphic and confirmation, go through the beginning charge steps, at the card swipe, there is a message that the card reader isn't connected.  If I swipe anyway, there's a very fast left to right narrow vertical line that appears in background.  If I disconnect the reader at the swipe stage due to the not connected message, then I get a message that the reader is being disconnected. To repeat, app started, then reader is plugged in and detected with graphic, all is well to the charge swipe page when the message is card reader not connected.

Forced me to take the small installment payment from the client with the haircut for hand entry.  Not happy.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.