Cannot Link My PayPal Mastercard to my PayPal Account

IreneM
New Community Member

I have called PayPal and Synchony and twice now I was told it would be 2 days to wait and my account would be linked and it is not doing so this is after being passed around to multiple people within the phone tree. - It has been since SEPTEMBER !!!!!  All my info is verified and correct with the Credit Card company and it matches on PayPal.  This is getting ridiclous as I have even tried linking it myself and was told there was a problem.  Something is wrong in your system, I see posts from LAST YEAR and YEARS PRIOR describing my same situation so it isn't like you don't know about it.  Please have it corrected!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi IreneM,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble linking your Extras MasterCard. Do you have any other credit products on your account? If you do, you can only have one PayPal credit product on a PayPal account at a time. If this isn't the issue, it will be something we need to review over the phone. I understand you've already reached out to us, and I apologize for the inconvenience. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.