Can't log in to my PayPal PREPAID Mastercard account

MirusDark
New Community Member

Today I tried to log in into my Prepaid Master card account on www.paypal-prepaid.com but I keep receiving an Error message:

We encountered a problem trying to log you in. Please try again.

If you are still having trouble logging into your account, please contact customer service.

I used both an iPhone app and a website from my laptop - no luck. Anybody have the same issue?  I have that account and use it for almost a year and this is the first time I have a problem.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Suggest that you call the number on the back of your card for assistance.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Suggest that you call the number on the back of your card for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Shawnn7
Contributor
Contributor

im having the exact same problem i emailed them but i might call them if i dont get a response or still cant log in, soon i have bills coming up that i pay with this card -_-

Login to Me Too

WhaterandIce69
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem do anyone know what's going on
Login to Me Too

sks22
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having a problem logging into my Paypal Prepaid Mastercard it keeps saying "We encountered a problem trying to log you in. Please try again.

If you are still having trouble logging into your account, please contact customer service." I've been using this card for a few months with no problem until a couple of weeks ago. I called the number on the card and all it does is tell me how much money I have on it. I called several other numbers and nothing has been helpful. How do I deactivate that card?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.