Can someone please help me? [Temporary Card Activation]

MariaLewis
Contributor
Contributor

I need someones help with activation of the temporary card. I'm starting to get annoyed. I don't EVEN want the REAL debit card. I just want my money so, I can FINALLY donate it. Can someone help please? and then SO, I can get rid of the darn thing. IS there even a way? Thank you.

And the card activation site is literally just a circle of death. It goes around and around and around. 😞

AndI know that it says its not a gift card, but it was literally the only thing any store had, and I'm STILL confused about the monthly fee thing.

I saw a post that said, there are NO monthly fees then at the VERY end of it it said it did. Literally for the SAME card. So, is there or isn't there?

Thanks, Maria.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

which card did you buy?

Paypal prepaid MC debit card has a fee of 4.95 per month and you have to go to its site to activate it

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal business debit card is another card which is free,it taps your Paypal fund backed by your bank fund,

it is just a way of spending your paypal money,

Login to Me Too

MariaLewis
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for helping me, btw.

(And replying!)

Login to Me Too

MariaLewis
Contributor
Contributor

Everything has been settled now. I just deicided to get my money back after calling customer support.

I couldn't provide all that I needed to verify the prepaid card but, hey, that's life. (Mostly "Proof of address").

The lady I talked to was great, too. 😄

Btw, I don't know what kind of card it was I just bought it at Family Dollar. So. I guess it was a monthly charge fee.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.