Can Not Create a New Invoice or Invoice Template

PageMa
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal, and want to use the Invoice feature, but it is not letting me create on.  Is there an issue with this feature or is there some special trick to creating an invoice and/or a invoice template.  When putting in the items, it is only letting me enter one and it is not creating a total.  When attempting to create a template, it just sits these and does nothing

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No trick, should be pretty straightforward usually.  Could be some browser problem or some temporary glitch.  Perhaps try again later.  Clear your browser cache, cookies and restart your device.  Also make urge your browser is updated to the current version.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

paypal actually had technical issue when creating invoice during the time of this post. but it should been resolved by now.

Login to Me Too

reuvenpdx
New Community Member

I was just trying to create an Invoice but it would not let me put in my copmany name or any other info. can someone help me?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are you adding your business info through the Business Information Settings or just on the invoice?  I just looked now on a Create Invoice page and for my business info is missing and my logo is a line box.  Smh.  PP fallin' apart. lol. Lucky I'm not using the feature at the moment.  I use a third party invoicing app and I just add a PayPal payment link and send that to the customer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.