Are there any no fee ATMs for PP debit card?

molly_dog
Contributor
Contributor
I know this has been asked before but the most recent response was 2012. Are there no networks that don't charge a fee now that most banks are charging upwards of $5 for non-customer transactions? It's so frustrating that in the day of real-time transaction posting that a simple transfer takes a stupid week! I finally understand the "Pay" part of PayPal. Thanks for the help!
Login to Me Too
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

some retail stores will give you cash if you use your debit card,say you buy something and ask for some cash?

may be try a supermarket.

Luby cafeteria,when you pay for your meal,cashier would ask if you need some cash to leave tips,well you can say yes,give me 100 dollars??  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

bank transfer can be faster,much faster ,but Paypal opts for the slowest ,because it is free.

Login to Me Too
Solved

molly_dog
Contributor
Contributor
I know! Just like the fee for loading cash *to* the card! Otherwise you have to wait a week again.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

some retail stores will give you cash if you use your debit card,say you buy something and ask for some cash?

may be try a supermarket.

Luby cafeteria,when you pay for your meal,cashier would ask if you need some cash to leave tips,well you can say yes,give me 100 dollars??  

Login to Me Too

molly_dog
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Sumiko!
Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

bank transfer can be faster,much faster ,but Paypal opts for the slowest ,because it is free.

Login to Me Too
Solved

molly_dog
Contributor
Contributor
I know! Just like the fee for loading cash *to* the card! Otherwise you have to wait a week again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.