Applied for my 4th loan, denied with error code DLGJ0711

G4ryK
Contributor
Contributor

"this account is linked to another account with previous working capital loan activity that varied from expectation" and error code DLGJ0711. It has only been about 24 hours since i paid it off early, so ive been told to wait a full three days to try again, but still anxious. has anyone gotten this message before and then had it resolved by waiting a few days?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

23moni
Contributor
Contributor
Did u ever get another loan and how long did it take? I’m having this issue now
Login to Me Too

figurebox
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same error code as you but a different message, i got this:

Sorry, PayPal Working Capital is not available for your business at present.

Eligibility can change over time as we develop the programme, so please feel welcome to apply again in the future.

i re applied straight after paying off a previous loan as you said you did so maybe it is just a case of waiting the full 3 days like paypal suggests. Have you tried again? it would put my mind at rest if i know someone else was successful after waiting another 3 days.

thanks

Login to Me Too

G4ryK
Contributor
Contributor

i did wait a full 72 hours and it did go through. they really mean it when they say 3 days!

Login to Me Too

loulusky
Contributor
Contributor

Applied for my 4th loan as well, and denied with error code DLGJ0717, and they say my account has insufficient activity.  That's crap, because my sales are up by 8% from last year, according to Insights.  I dunno ... paid my loan off on Friday, so I figured applying today would be long enough, but I'm still getting denied.  It's very frustrating.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.