Adding a second account for a different branch of my business?

bjbroox
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I direct a small nonprofit for folks with developmental disabilities. Last year our agency opened a small retail bakery in town. We put a "donate now" button on our bakery's website. The donate button is linked to a paypal account we set up. 

Now we are re-vamping our agency's main website (separate from the bakery's site). We'd like to add another paypal donate button, but want those donations to be earmarked separately from donations to the bakery. 

So here's my question:

1) Will we need a second paypal account just for the agency, and if so, how do we go about doing that (we want to have donations from both sites go into the same bank account)?

OR

2) Is paypal able to automatically differentiate the donation depending on which website it came from? (In which case we'd need only one account). Again, if so, how do we go about doing that?

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Brion 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

we are allowed 2 accounts,each with 8 email addresses,fund sent to these 8 email addresses will not have separate balance,it will be one balance per account,not per email 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.