Adding Cash at 7 Eleven with a Barcode from the App

lala0726
Contributor
Contributor
I'm referring to adding cash to your account by using the PayPal app to generate a barcode for the cashier to scan. CVS, Rite Aid and 7 Eleven are listed as options for the store location...but I have yet to come across a 7 Eleven that will let you add cash this way. The ones in Oklahoma actually say they don't do ANYTHING with PayPal. Is there a list of locations that will actually do this? It would be helpful if PayPal made this information readily available.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello lala0726,

That's a good question! I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble finding a retail location that will accommodate you when it comes to using PayPal Cash. Here's some information that may help.

Please navigate to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash, scroll down the page and click the link that says Find A Location Near You. You can search for participating stores by entering your zip code.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello lala0726,

That's a good question! I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble finding a retail location that will accommodate you when it comes to using PayPal Cash. Here's some information that may help.

Please navigate to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash, scroll down the page and click the link that says Find A Location Near You. You can search for participating stores by entering your zip code.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

lala0726
Contributor
Contributor
Ah thank you!! I don't know how I missed that!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.