Activating New Debit Card

taglaca
New Community Member

How do I activate my new PayPal Business Debit Mastercard?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @taglaca,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry that there is any confusion about how to activate your new card.

You can visit http://www.paypal.com/activatecard, or you can click on the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard link in your PayPal account summary. Either of those will take you to where you can click "activate" next to the new card information, and enter the information required to get the card up and running.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

DebHgn
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue.  There is no place to click "Activate Card".  Link to "Manage Cards" doesn't work either.

Login to Me Too

awelkfjalasdfsd
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal, you are so worthless.  I am having this same problem and your help thng whatever does not work it is completely out of date and inaccurate and i should not have to call.  calling is primitive.  apes use telephones.  i do not want to use a telephone as I do not have one, so i cannot call.  you need to fix this.

Login to Me Too

twhite142
New Community Member

I followed the instructions but it does not give me the opportunity to "click" next to my card, even though I received my new one in the mail?

Login to Me Too

Harrisonpoonts
Contributor
Contributor

They really need to fix the problem with activationing  the debit cards , there are no links  to do so,I've looked everywhere 

Login to Me Too

perry0325
Me, too! I cannot activate the new card, and have followed every instruction in order to do so. The email link just sends me to an invalid URL, clicking "Manage Cards" does nothing (same thing for "Continue" when trying to update the name on the account, by the way), and there is NO "Activate" anywhere. I have looked all over, and have tried on multiple devices, from mobile app, to website, to different browsers on a PC. NOTHING IS WORKING! PayPal, please help us!
Login to Me Too

kez717
New Community Member

i just received my new card and came across this page trying to find the answer. spent a good while clicking most of the links in my account but did find how to activate and thought id share it to help anyone else having this problem since the link given on the card sticker and the "did you get it" email are dead.

log into your PayPal account and on the summary page scroll down a little until you find the PayPal debit MasterCard link right under your balance on the left side. click on that link and then under the available money on the new page will be a manage cards section, on the left side again. find the one with the number for your new card and hit the link under it (if its active it says "set up" if it needs to be activated it says "activate"). then just enter the info and its done.

Login to Me Too

Paul_Smith64
Contributor
Contributor

No matter which way i try to activate the card which has already been used is impossible ! I have tried editing and adding it as a new card to no avail. How hard should it be paypal to add a card !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.