2 account Personel or business ?

Trobila
Contributor
Contributor

hello
My son has a business account
But when he registered he chose a personal account & He upgraded it to business

I read that you can open two accounts with the same name and change the email (Business account and personal account)

So my question here is :
Which account can open ?
  Is it a personal account because the first account has become a business account?
  Or a business account because when he create it the first time he choose a personal account?

and thanks a lot Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Trobila,

Great question - because the account is now a business account, he would be able to open a personal account. It depends on the classification of the account at the present moment. I hope that makes sense! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is your son 18 or older>

why cant he ask himself?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Trobila,

Great question - because the account is now a business account, he would be able to open a personal account. It depends on the classification of the account at the present moment. I hope that makes sense! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.