paypal credit option wont appear!

ilovher91
New Community Member
dear community, today I was trying to purchase something on ebay with my paypal credit bill me later, i have alot of credit available and usually when i go to purchase something i get the option of either straight bank account link to paypal and bill me later but this time it only gives me the option of paypal link with bank and not the bill me later. Is this an issue or glitch? any suggestions?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Nicole

hi ilovher91-

Thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty using PayPal Credit.  Unfortunately without specific account information there is no way for us to look into this issue for you.  The PayPal Forums are great for general information, but  we cannot discuss account details here.

We would be happy to assist via FacebookTwitter or over the phone at 866-528-3733 . With a little account specific information we can dig a little deeper and find a solution.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

smkin7799
New Community Member

I have attempted to use my paypal credit on two sites and it advising me that I can't. I keep receiving error "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow." Why is this occuring?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Well, because the site isn't accepting PayPal and you should checkout with a different serive, like a credit card.

You could contact the selling site for more information.

None of us here know which web site you used or how their checkout works.

Login to Me Too

Stacialee1
New Community Member

Having the same issue on one particular site. Used PPC on another site last week with no trouble.But unable to utilize it on another. 
Have sent information to PPC's Facebook Page, not sure what to expect.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.