minimum payment more than outstanding balance

fumin
New Community Member

I am a relatively new user of PayPal Mastercard, and just received my first minimum payment due. I only use the PayPal master card occasionally for my ebay purchases, and thus have a some-what small balance (and I try to pay it off often).

However, the minimum payment ($14.00) I was supposed to make is greater than my outstanding balance ($13.75). I also received an error in making a payment when selecting the minimum payment due, because my payment would be greater than my outstanding balance. So instead I made the 13.75 payment, and zero'd out my account's outstanding balance.

My concern is should I be worried about the $.25 remaining minimum payment that is unpaid? Of course it wouldn't be too devastating to make a small purchase, and bring up my balance to pay it off, but is it necessary?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

fumin -

Welcome to the Community!

This shouldn't be a problem, but I would check in with the folks in charge of late fees, etc., over at PayPal MasterCard to be on the safe side.  The best way to reach them is to just flip the card over and give them a call.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.