login problem -- staying logged in

aesimmons
New Community Member

I recieved a bill for a service through paypal via an expected email. I would like to pay this bill with one fo my two paypal accounts. When I follow the prompts in the billing email and sign in to my desired paypal account, it loads my account and immediately (without my prompting it) reloads the page to a page that tells me my session has timed out and I need to log in again. When I do, it just repeats this cycle over and over. (When I go to the paypal website in another window and ot through the billing email, it doesn't do this, but then I can't find the bill I am trying to pay.)

A

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

aesimmons -

It's unusual that PayPal would send you a bill via email.  Can you describe the nature of the bill?  Did the email address you by your first and last name as it appears on your PayPal account? What email address did this bill come from? 

My concern at this point is that this may be a fraudulent email.  If it does turn out not to be from PayPal, make certain you change your password as soon as possible.  If you re-use the same password on any other sites, make sure you change it on those sites as well.

If this does turn out to be a fake email, please forward it on to spoof@paypal.com.  For more information on spotting fake emails, check out Is this email from PayPal?

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.