Where did my PayPal refund go?

Cube
Contributor
Contributor

I recently used $250 in PayPal Credit to purchase something, however I was refunded the $250 due to issues.

My activity shows the '+ $250', however my PayPal balance is $0.00,    and Credit balance (what is what I owe) is still $250!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Erica

Hi Cube,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. We're sorry to hear about the trouble with your recently refunded transaction. When a transaction is refunded that was funded using PayPal Credit the funds will post back to the PayPal Credit account directly. It can take some time for this to reflect on the statement balance, but typically no longer than a few days.

I hope this helps!

Erica

Login to Me Too

LokisMom
New Community Member

Thanks for your answer to the question above as I am having the exact same problem, however, I used my (Canadian) bank account.  I paid for something with my (Canadian) bank account and ended up having it refunded, but it still has not shown up in my PayPal funds or my bank account.   Will it go back to my bank account, or show up as PayPal funds, and how long will it take?

Thanks,

Loki's Mom

@PayPal_Erica wrote:

Hi Cube,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. We're sorry to hear about the trouble with your recently refunded transaction. When a transaction is refunded that was funded using PayPal Credit the funds will post back to the PayPal Credit account directly. It can take some time for this to reflect on the statement balance, but typically no longer than a few days.

I hope this helps!

Erica

Login to Me Too

Missmeowmeow
New Community Member

I was supposed to recive a refund for $5.96 on August 11, 2015 but the transaction in still not showing up on my debit card. It is a Walmart debit card and when I tried to contact them, they only have an automated menu with no customer service representatives. Can you tell me when it'll show up? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.