Virtual Credit Card?

Jayson_B
Contributor
Contributor

I know PayPal used to have a virtual debit card I could use to use my paypal balance on another merchants website. Does this still exist? 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Susie
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Jayson_B -

Thank you for reaching out.

Regrettably, this feature is no longer offered. They weren't servicing our customers as well as we had hoped and have since been discontinued.

However, we do have a new prepaid card that might be something to consider (though it does not have a short, virtual lifespan).  Check out www.paypal.com/prepaid for more details.

-Susie

Login to Me Too

jchapa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, is it possible to get this prepaid card with non US accounts?

Regards

Login to Me Too

bozhenko
New Community Member

Well, ANY solution by now? Why would the customer suffer from your wars? People sent me money, you ripped me off with fees and now I can't spend money, because you're not accepted at Audible and you decided to discontinue Virtual Card and you decided that and that... Be useful, if you wanna keep your share of the market. Otherwise there's no reason to keep an account with you.

Login to Me Too

jonathanhalo2
New Community Member

yo quiero una tarjeta de credito con dinero para paypal

Login to Me Too

adilhack
New Community Member

Hi, PayPal this prepaid card , is working in all the world or only in the USA , please if this prepaid card doesn't work in morocco (my country) . please give me a link to another card supported my country morocco

Thanks

Login to Me Too

alae1458
New Community Member

luca123123
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.