Using PayPal Smart Connect on websites

onepercentofone
New Community Member

I have my PayPal Smart Connect as my primary source for purchases. But recently I have made purchases from websites such as StubHub the fees have all bypassed by Smart Connect account and have come straight out of my bank account. Is there something wrong with my preferences or is PayPal now restricting us from using Smart Connect for payments on certain websites?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi onepercentofone,

I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you and would be happy to help!

As always, I recommend checking your funding method prior to submitting any payments to be sure that it is coming from the correct funding source, even if you do already have the Smart Connect set as your preferred payment method.

In regards to your issue, unfortunately, I'm not able to view your account details here, so I wouldn't be able to see why your payments are defaulting to your bank. If you continue to experience this difficulty, I would recommend that you reach out to us for assistance by clicking on the 'contact' link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

-Ashley PHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.