Using Bill me later.

Dylan_S
Contributor
Contributor

I am thinking about buying a 70 dollar item on ebay, and the seller accepts bill me later, but I have no credit history as im only 20, so If I click buy it now and use bill me later, if im not approved will it cancel the purchase? I can afford to buy it within a month or so but it might get sold by then. My other question is there a way to apply for bill me later without having to make a purchase?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

joe2209
Contributor
Contributor

BillMeLater is subject to credit approval, so if you don't have any credit or don't have much of a credit history, chances are they will deny your BillMeLater application in which will cancel your ability to buy this item.

It doesn't hurt to apply for BillMeLater, and you won't know if you'll be approved unless you apply for it. Worst case scenario, they, will deny your application and cancel your purchase. Best case scenario, they will approve your application but with a very small line of credit (i.e. $200-500), but you'd still be able to buy this item since it's only $70.

You can apply for an account at www.BillMeLater.com or actually choose to buy the item through Ebay with BillMeLater, either way will redirect you to creating an account with BillMeLater.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.