Unable to authorize purchase using Bill Me Later

tbever85
Contributor
Contributor

I've been unable to complete a purchase through ebay using Bill Me Later for about the thousandth time now. I've tried calling ebay, paypal, and bill me later. While helpful, no one was able to offer a viable solution.

I've gone through all the diagnostic checks: Made sure all billing info was the same for all three accounts, verified that there wasn't a block/hold on any account, deleted all cookies, tried multiple browsers (chrome, safari, firefox), and even restarted to computer.

I am able to make purchases using bill me later through the ebay app on my phone. The problem seems to be with this laptop but I can't figure out what coule be wrong. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? Any suggestions? Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

woodlen
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have been going around and around with both PAYPAL and BILL ME LATER.  They keep giving me BS excuses.  Thank God I have had enough in my PAYPAL account to cover the cost of the many purchases I have made in the last several days.  They keep telling me they are going to take care of it and charge them to BML, but have not.  I just sent them both a very unpleasant email.  I am ready to cancel my account and just start paying for my purchases by Credit Card then pay them of immediately.  Their customer service **bleep**...

Oh,  and by the way, they just days ago informed me my credit limit for BML had been significantly increased.  What good is that if you can't use it?

Login to Me Too

cathyh
New Community Member

Me too!

For some reason I can see the bill me later icon on the ebay auctions i'm interested in. however as soon as I sign into ebay the bill me later icon is gone from the auction. Even as I proceed with the payment  there is no bill me later option available. I have been blocked from bill me later for some reason. Have called ebay, paypal and bill me later and no one is able to help. I have used bill me later before through ebay so I don't understand what happened.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.