Smaller Paypal Shipping Labels?

needcoffee247
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I normally print my ebay shipping labels through Paypal.  Actually I prefer it. 

Printed one "shipping" label out this evening and it printed about half the normal size.  It's readable, but just barely.  My question is ...  is this a new way Paypal shipping prints labels or is something not right in Denmark?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

needcoffee247
Contributor
Contributor

Please disregard post. 

FYI ... Somehow my page setup changed to 70% smaller? 

Poltergeists!!!!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

needcoffee247
Contributor
Contributor

Please disregard post. 

FYI ... Somehow my page setup changed to 70% smaller? 

Poltergeists!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

annie512
Contributor
Contributor

I always ship from PayPal too.  .I PREFER IT AS WELL. but tonight my shipping lable printed so small I could barely read it. I re printed the lable and it was small too. Like the other person said , half the size as normal lable. My printer is fine. WHAT'S UP?

Login to Me Too

annie512
Contributor
Contributor

it happened again tonight. My printer was at 97% which is the default. This is crap ..you can hardly read this small lable. It's half the normal size. I guess I'll try printing from Ebay instead. I'll let you know how that goes.

Login to Me Too

UnitedReCom
New Community Member

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for figuring out what was going on.  I could not for the life of me figure out what had happened.  Your solution was entirely correct.  I think that the PayPal Gods thought it would be funny to change the settings.  I am back in BiZ!!  Thank you again. 

Login to Me Too

craigmdo
New Community Member

So how did you resolve your issue.  This happened one other time for me but I cant get them changed back to full size.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.