Paypal credit card

xMalsx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

So i was just wondering if i can get the Paypal credit card without the social security. I'm a international student in USA and i don't have a social security. Is there any way to get the credit card without it ? I have no credit history too. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

xMalsx-

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but without a SSN you wouldn't be able to apply for a PayPal Credit Product. I believe that's pretty much standard for credit products anywhere, since a credit check needs to be done any time credit is being offered.

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Andy

xMalsx-

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but without a SSN you wouldn't be able to apply for a PayPal Credit Product. I believe that's pretty much standard for credit products anywhere, since a credit check needs to be done any time credit is being offered.

Andy

Login to Me Too

xMalsx
Contributor
Contributor

That's a bummer. Thanks alot Andy for the help by the way.

Login to Me Too

undecided
New Community Member

I was considering applying for the card and was about to when I noticed what was written below on the PayPal offer:

"This month you can shop at thousands of stores like eBay, Target, Best Buy and J.Crew and not have to pay anything until April 1, 2012"

It reads "April 1, 2012."   ????  that date has passed.

I'm not sure what is worse:

1)  That a typo occuring on a legal offer reflects on the professionalism and attention to detail of the company itself.

OR

2)  Something is not right (read - not as good a deal as proposed - potential scam, etc.).

Did anyone else notice this?  It's blatant and/or lame.  wtf?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.