Paypal Here iPhone App crashing repeatedly

Aft3rd4rk
Contributor
Contributor

After updating to the new PayPal Here iPhone App everytime i go into the Sales Activity section my iPhone crashes and the App crashes.

Can you fix ASAP please.

Cheers

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Ashley

Hi Aft3rd4rk,

That sounds like a pain. Smiley Frustrated

I suggest deleting the PayPal Here app, powering down the phone and then powering up and reinstalling.

I hope that helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Aft3rd4rk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ashley,

Done that and still crashes, deleted the app, shut down phone, started phone up and reinstalled Paypal Here. Go into Sales Activity and crashes phone. Im using a iPhone 5 with latest software update. 

Definately a paypal here issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi again @Aft3rd4rk,

It looks like out technicians were able to track down an issue with the PayPal Here app for iPhone and it should be resolved now.

Can you try again?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Aft3rd4rk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ashley,

I have tried again and still get the crash. It almost loads fully now but still crashes. Ive deleted the app, restarted my iPhone 5 and reinstalled the app but still has isssues. Also if the technicians were able to resolve the issue i havent seen any bug fixes/updates for the App in iTunes. Shouldnt there be a new build available?

Unfortunately my App still crashes when accessing the "Sales Activity" screen Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Blackcreeklodge
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I downloaded the app about 3 days ago and have the same issue. iphone 5 as well. Please fix this!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Aft3rd4rk and @Blackcreeklodge,

Sorry to hear it's still not working. 😞

I suggest filing a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support. They'll be able to dig deeper into the issue.

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

Blackcreeklodge
Contributor
Contributor
Tried it again yesterday and it was fine. Didn't change anything on my end. Will wait to see if it starts up again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.