Paypal Foreign withdrawal reversal fees are ridiculous

pupu
Contributor
Contributor

Recently a sum of $3.72 charged as Foreign withdrawal reversal fee just for denied of $0.01 to be credited to the bank from paypal as told by paypal. But surprisingly bank had not received any kind of transfer request from paypal as told by my bank. So i called paypal but they told me as below 

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Novedeep and I am happy to assist you regarding your query today. Good day to you, I indeed understand your concern and based on that I want to inform that there was a negative balance of $3.72 USD in your account but only $0.13 USD is left because as a one-time goodwill gesture we have resolve your negative balance from your account so it’s not a bid amount that can be resolved at the time of receiving the new payment in your account. What's going on......

IN my opinion It's just a trick to gain money from different users like me. Feeling so helpless. Can somebody help  me with this matter. Thank you for reading this.

My mobile number:<removed>

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The fee is a flat rate fee right? Or does the fee charge by percentage? Just like a bank, if your account is insufficient funds by any amount, they will charge fee.  What do you want?  It's a capitalist world.  You make can money just like they can make money.  The evil cycle continues what else is new. Fees charged are in the User Agreement.  They said they already gave you a credit for the fee as goodwill. The next payment you receive will resolve the negative balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you care about your business,you should keep enough fund in your accounts,thats working capital and thats good business sense.

Goodbye and good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.