Paypal Extras Rewards MasterCard Trouble!!!

DariaO_O
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there! 

I got my PayPal Extras Rewards MasterCard yesterday, and so far I have had nothing but frustrations with it. By the way, this is the actual CREDIT card, not the debit card.

www.creditcenter.paypal.com does not work. I can't connect to it at all, no matter what type of device I use. This is SUPER frustrating because I got the card primarily for the Rewards part. I don't know what I could be doing wrong to cause this. I really don't think it's me.

Also, I can't link the credit card to my PayPal account, which I need so I can make payments on the card. I tried it on my iPhone via the PayPal app- no luck. I keep getting "the credit card information you've entered is invalid....ect.". I can't even find a place on the desktop version of PayPal where I can link up my PayPal account and this credit card. It's not user-friendly one bit.

I've only ever used the card once, and it was for something worth $5 USD. I'm not going to use the card ever again if these issues can't be resolved. I have a hunch that it has to do with the connection to www.creditcenter.paypal.com. This is really disappointing because I love PayPal; I think it's a fantastic company. I just wish that I could take full advantage of the credit services that they advertise.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DariaO_O
Contributor
Contributor

****UPDATE****

My Extras MasterCard information just showed up on my Paypal account information page. Perhaps I should have just given it a bit more time (I'm rather impatient sometimes, but who isn't?). I can see my statement, card activity and a place to make a payment.

However, creditcenter.paypal.com still is not connecting, but I don't really need it now.   

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

DariaO_O
Contributor
Contributor

****UPDATE****

My Extras MasterCard information just showed up on my Paypal account information page. Perhaps I should have just given it a bit more time (I'm rather impatient sometimes, but who isn't?). I can see my statement, card activity and a place to make a payment.

However, creditcenter.paypal.com still is not connecting, but I don't really need it now.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.