Paypal Credit Statements

IdiA
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Is anyone else unable to view Paypal Credit, formerly Bill Me Later Statements?

This error has been occurring on since BillMeLater became PaypalCredit.

I need to see my full statement not just the balance and amount due.

On the Summary page, when I click on "Paypal Credit" it goes to:

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/credit

the tab shows: PayPal: Internal Error and the page shows the error message:

"We are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

cheers, Idi

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

sas3
New Community Member

Sorry Nicole I just went to the FB page & the last post there was 06/2015, so another wast of my time!

Login to Me Too

Tobias70
Contributor
Contributor

In case you're still having issues. Here is how i got around it. Basically paypal updated their account layouts earlier this year, I don't use my account much and was still being logged in to the old layout. This layout seems to be broken with the connection to Paypal Credit. I was getting the link to Billmelater which was just looping me back to paypal.

So, I read somewhere else that you can get the new layout by just pasting "paypal.com/myaccount/home" into the address bar. So I logged in, pasted paypal.com/myaccount/home into the address bar and it rerouted me to the new layout where I could access the Paypal Credit information.

Obviously, there website is not working correctly and I have no idea when/if they will fix it, but at least you can access your information.

Login to Me Too

geekett
Contributor
Contributor

@Tobias70 Thank you! This works. 

@PayPal_Nicole  How do we make this (paypal.com/myaccount/home) the default view? This is apparently the solution, so I'd suggest showing screenshots on how we make this change to our account profile and then add the screenshots showing how to access the statements. Looks to me like the OP and most posters since are having this issue with the default view.

Login to Me Too

Dangard
Contributor
Contributor

You think you got it bad. I paid a bill for over $500 with no itemized statement. I know fools soon part with their money. I cancelled my pay pal account and pay only with Capital One. Pay Pal Credit sent me an non itemized bill for $107 dollars when my accout is cancelled. Whatts up and I have no recourse. I'M **bleep** again. I'm going back to brick and mortar cash and carry.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hello Dangard,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Community Help Forum.

Currently, PayPal Credit does not offer detailed information regarding your purchases. We can provide you with billing related inquiries such as the date of your purchase, amount of the transaction, and the promotional offer that your purchase qualified for, but more specific questions should be directed to the merchant.

The forums are a great venue for assistance, but we ask that you contact us at 866-528-3733 or on Facebook orTwitter for account specific inquiries.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

ck2
Contributor
Contributor

I can access my statements but they keep showing beginning and ending balance of zero.  This is the poorest excuse for a statement I have ever encountered.

Login to Me Too

Dangard
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know a class action Lawyer this system will not repair itself unless the threat of a big class action lawsuit is on the table.

Login to Me Too

chiningsama
New Community Member

YESSS I JUST CLOSED OUT MY ACCOUNT!!

if you are money savvy person, cares about how much you owe and interest due, this is NOT, i repeat NOT the place you want credit. but pay pal preferes you dont know how to manage your money. thats what theyre banking on anyway.

paypal has you over the barrel with multiple confusion on "KNOWN" issues (as my agent just informed me, but should be fixed soon.) my known issue, said i owed merchant (A) 799.00 it was actually another merchant i purchased from well call it (B) for that amount, but i cancelled it. the credit was on my statement but still remained on my home screen for pp credit as merchant (A) until promo period expired. even though it was a refund, i was still making payments on a refunded amount.

so anyone who has any ski8ll at money managing, watch your sh### here paypal is pulling wool and were the sheep getting shaved here.

so i actually have to write down each transaction add and subtract to really get to know what the moses is going on here.

i have multiple credit lines, and no other reputable place makes it so confusing to manage your money. go to capital one, they have rewards actual cash and make it easy to figure a friggen bill out. or anywhere other than paypal credit.

im not rich by anymeans, but if your into blowing money out the window in a random fasion, not having control over your accounts and having to go back to pen and paper, well you might as well pay by check then...ohh whats that?

Login to Me Too

beckyjster
Contributor
Contributor

I liked billmelater.  They were great about paying off the balances in a way that you were least likely to pay interest.  Paypalcredit is so complicated, you're right, it takes pencil and paper and still doesn't make sense.

One of the hardest thing about it is that they can't get their website to make sense.  Pretty bad for a web based business.

Login to Me Too

Rosebud4400
Contributor
Contributor

THIER BACK!!!!!

The bank could have just told it they needed time to develope the software, but anyhow the regular statements are available again.  Click in the PayPal Connect link and it takes you to the statements.

But I agree with Beckjster - it has to be the worst website I have ever navigated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.