Paypal Credit - Approved for purchase but didn't complete

swh71
Contributor
Contributor

I was going to make a purchase and filled out the information online and then decided to pay with PayPal credit. I was approved and it shows as a pending transaction. But I decided before submitting the purchase to not go through with it. So I have the pending credit showing but I will never actually purchase the item in question. Is there a period where it remains a pending amount then is removed or do I have to do something to remove it and restore that to my available credit? I looked around the website and couldn't find any option to do so. Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I would imagine it would just go away on its own if you did not complete the checkout process.  How long ago did you attempted the uncompleted transaction?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

swh71
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response.

It's been five days now. I did everything but submit the order, so I'm hoping it just goes away. I'd cancel them out, but see no option to do so.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Or their customer service department can assist you with your PayPal credit related issues.

Call them at 1-866-528-3733.

Service Hours are:
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 11 PM Eastern Time
Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 9 PM Eastern Time

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.