PayPal credit line

kaytyson
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot send money from my paypal credit line to my brothers account. I've followed all instructions with no luck. I don't get any emails to tell me what is wrong. Can anyone help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kaytyson
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in Roxboro nc and so is my brother. I have been a member since 2006. Yes I have a savings acct and debit card linked.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where are you located?  Where is you brother located?

How long have you had your PayPal Credit account?

Do you have a credit card AND a bank account linked to your PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kaytyson
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in Roxboro nc and so is my brother. I have been a member since 2006. Yes I have a savings acct and debit card linked.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How long have you had your PayPal Credit account?

Login to Me Too

kaytyson
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure how long that I have paypal credit. I have 4800.00 plus available balance. I wanted to send money from this credit line or withdraw some money like an advance. Is this allowed?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal uses a variety of security models for each transfer.  If you are close to your limit it could be an issue.  It could depend on your credit history with PayPal creidt, like how you made your payments.  If there were changes in your overal creditworthiness and income expectations there could be a consideration.

Have you send money from PayPal Credit in the past when it was a cash advance rather than for goods/services?

There would be a "cash advance" fee when sending funds from PayPal Credit.

If you are sending funds to another account where there might be concern about the transafer PayPal could block.

If you need a better answer you could call PayPal customer service and talk to an agent from PayPal Credit.

Use the one-time passcode option for better service.

Login to Me Too

jjuan0825
New Community Member

hi is paypal credit available for philippines ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.