New PayPal Smart Connect Rewards Program?

dmmtexas
Contributor
Contributor

I received an official looking PayPal brochure regarding PayPay Smart Connect Rewards program for 10/2012 - 09/2013, it states you earn $2 reward points for every $1 spent with PayPal SmartCard Connect and you go online to register< is this legit?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi dmmtexas,

Thanks for the question! 🙂

Yes, this is a legitimate program that PayPal Smart Connect launched in October to a select group of Cardholders. As you stated, you will earn 2 Reward Points for every $1 that you spend with PayPal Smart Connect. You will be able to redeem those points for gift cards, merchandise, and travel.

To participate, you’ll need to register your account using the steps listed in the email. If you have any questions, please call the PayPal Smart Connect Customer Service team at 1-866-571-3012.  We're happy to help! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

pbjbass
New Community Member

I signed up for this and I cannot find it anywhere in my account. Can you provide me w info on how to find it? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

GECapitalCares
PayPal Partner

Please call us at (866) 300-6432 so we can assist.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

foxfamily
Contributor
Contributor

Having difficulty starting new topic, so am posting here: this is email sent to paypal just now:

RECEIVED CALL FROM PAYPAL JUST NOW, 12/06/12, APPROX 12:45.
PAYPAL REP SAYS ISSUE WITH SMART CONNECT CARD IS WITH GE BANK. TRANSFERS US TO GE BANK (NO CALL BACK NUMBER GIVEN).

GE BANK LADY SAYS THERE IS 2-3 CHARGES OUTSTANDING ON SMART CONNECT CARD, WHICH SHE I INFORMED HER WERE ALREADY CANCELLED.
SHE SAYS ISSUE WITH PAYPAL.

TRANSFERS BACK TO PAYPAL.
SIT ON HOLD FOR 15 MINS. NO ANSWER, GAVE UP.

APPARENTLY THERE ARE 2-3 CHARGES ON SMART CONNECT, WHICH GE BANK SAYS MUST BE RESOLVED BY PAYPAL. (THEY WERE ALREADY CANCELLED BY MERCHANT).

GE BANK SHOWING CHARGES OF THESE, ON THE SMART CONNECT, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE CANCELLED.

I AM ON HOME HEMODIALYSIS, WAITING FOR A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. I HAVE TO CONSERVE MY CELL MINS, AS THIS IS CONTACT FOR TRANSPLANT TEAM. IF TRANSPLANT TEAM CALLS AND CANNOT GET THROUGH, KIDNEY GOES TO SOMEONE ELSE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS.

WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO RESOLVE? BASICALLY, IT SHOWS ON PAYPAL SMART CONNECT THAT CHARGES WERE CANCELLED. THEY NEED TO REMOVE THESE.

PAYPAL SAYS ITS GE BANK ISSUE,
GE BANK SAYS ITS PAYPAL ISSUE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS?

Login to Me Too

GECapitalCares
PayPal Partner

Please call us at (866) 300-6432 so we can assist.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

foxfamily
Contributor
Contributor

several more useless emails in the in box. (just now)

there are charges on smart connect, that are not valid.

paypal says GE bank fault

GE bank says paypal fault

Holy Mother of God

does anyone know what they are doing there?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.