My Cash cards

wachowmachine
New Community Member

Recently i purchased a My cash card from family dollar. Ive read the back and went on paypal.com/cash, the problem is that after i log on it redirects me to the home page and i have no idea how to redeem my pin

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There should be a phone number on the back of the card to call for assistance.

Login to Me Too

jagrady
New Community Member

when i try to add to my account it says i need more more personial information 

Login to Me Too

jodecs
New Community Member

I had trouble with mycash card too. log in took me straight to green dot but no my cash card. It worked when I went to paypal.com/cash----that took me to where I could add the money off the card

Login to Me Too

imtigger2
Contributor
Contributor

Here's a post I made earlier today:    hope it helps:

-------------

Hi all...

Yes, these cards ARE frustrating and after trying various methods (being **bleep**, throwing my phone) and productive methods (calling voicemail, logging out and back in..), I found something that worked for ME.

Hopefully, it will work for YOU:

Try using Internet Explorer only.   Chrome and Firefox would do it for me, I kept getting "Sorry, there was an error, please try again later. Error Code: 1x0"      So on a whim, after tring Chrome and Firefox over and over... I blew the dust off IE and BAM..   logged me in, no issues at all.

Try IE or another web browser or like it says, try again later.. and be persistant.  The system IS still working as of today, Sept 26, 2014  ...  so keep trying!

Good luck and ALWAYS guy Green Dot, not these cards.  🙂

Dan B

imtigger2

Login to Me Too

jbayless
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble with this too -- it rejected my first couple of attempts to load cash on the My Cash site, then eventually accepted and indicated that the cash was loaded.

However, it is not showing up in my Paypal account. Is there a delay sometimes between loading the cash and having it show up in the account? It's been about 25 minutes now -- no sign of a change in account balance.

Thanks,

John

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.