Multi-order shipping - File and PayPal Importing not working properly or at all!

Atltimesys
Contributor
Contributor

Multi-order shipping - File and PayPal Importing not working properly or at all!  Stopped working in FireFox and Internet Explorer.  Same problem with different PC's on different networks.  Called PayPal Support...and it was news to them, but lo and behold...they duplicated the problem...but could only write it up to be fixed.  Really?  Six hours later it is still broken.

Am I the only one who still uses Multi-order shipping?  There is no mention of it in the Community Forum.  Nothing about it in PayPal's System Status page.  I was getting confident that PayPal had its act nailed down.  Guess I shouldn't have.

I suspect it has something to do with the separation of eBay and PayPal.  Is this a sign of things to come?  When will it be fixed (not that I expect an answer)?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

jewelrybydawn
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying for several hours myself.  I cannot import files.

Login to Me Too

jahnjed
New Community Member

I have been trying since yesterday and still no luck!  This is not going to work for me - I use multi-ship every single day and this is very frustrating!  I agree - sign of things to come with the separation????  Do they want our business or not?

@Atltimesys wrote:

Multi-order shipping - File and PayPal Importing not working properly or at all!  Stopped working in FireFox and Internet Explorer.  Same problem with different PC's on different networks.  Called PayPal Support...and it was news to them, but lo and behold...they duplicated the problem...but could only write it up to be fixed.  Really?  Six hours later it is still broken.

Am I the only one who still uses Multi-order shipping?  There is no mention of it in the Community Forum.  Nothing about it in PayPal's System Status page.  I was getting confident that PayPal had its act nailed down.  Guess I shouldn't have.

I suspect it has something to do with the separation of eBay and PayPal.  Is this a sign of things to come?  When will it be fixed (not that I expect an answer)?

Login to Me Too

jojiboutique
Contributor
Contributor

this is super irritating - i import because of all of the extra time and room for error that re-typing all my addresses entails!!!!!  PLEASE FIX!!!

i had hoped it was the java update that would fix it but no-go.

what a CF

.....pushing me toward endicia

Login to Me Too

acastleofbooks
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like I'm having the same problem, can't import csv/tsv files into multiorder shipping. It all was working 2 days ago, anyone have any ideas?

Login to Me Too

jojiboutique
Contributor
Contributor

shockingly, paypal responded to me immediately on their facebook page - it is known and being worked on! yay! 🙂

Login to Me Too

forumcomments88
New Community Member

Same problem here, for the last 24 hours.  I too called Paypal and they said they did indeed receive other calls and would add mine to the list.

If you need a workaround and are using USPS, create an account with USPS on their site.  You can do batch orders in the system by importing the .csv file you would have into Paypal into your ADDRESS BOOK in USPS.  It's a little more cumbersome, but it works.  Hopefully this will be fixed soon...

Login to Me Too

Atltimesys
Contributor
Contributor

Once again PayPal has forced me to use my back-up, Stamps.com for my mailing needs. It is more feature-rich than Multi-Order Shipping, but takes some getting use to. Try it out.  Use this code to sign up, C-BYB6-SNH, and you will get a $100 offer which includes a digital scale and $45 in postage.

At least I am getting my USPS mail packages out again, and just about as fast (at least faster than typing or cutting and pasting the shipping information into PayPal's Multi-Order Shipping).

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Atltimesys
Contributor
Contributor

Multi-Order Shipping appears to have have been repaired.  I am sticking with Stamps.com for now. I have been paying for it monthly for years since the last Multi-Order meltdown.  Let me know if it still has problems since I will not be using it for awhile.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.