Limited PayPal ..

syedsameersohai
New Community Member
Hello PayPal.
My account had been recently limited due to some unknown reason. I had provide web design service to many of my clients and they had paid me for the service using PayPal. (AS SERVICE)
Now, All the transanctions done were all legit and i had provided the services for which i was getting paid.
These are the 2 transanctions which were done between me and my client :

Transaction 5AF84441S1744405F from December 18, 2015 for the amount of AU$2.20
Transaction 60095980PA646053D from December 17, 2015 for the amount of $1.50

You can also contact those people and ask them for the service which i gave to them.
I have not done done any transanctions or have used any website for processing these transanctions instead they were all made manually after i provided them the web design service.

CASE ID : PP-004-438-603-506

Thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a public forum for the world to see.  You need to contact PayPal directly to review the transactions.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamD

Hi  syedsameersohai -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you and that you are having issues with a limitation on your account. This is something that we would need to look at your account directly regarding. You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter or Facebook. We would be happy to take a look into what options that might be available to you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.