I can't log in to my paypal prepaid account!!

ny2ct

Today I loaded my prepaid card to pay some bills online. I started making purchases and i was receiving text updates on my activity.  By this afternoon, i noticed the text updates stopped coming in, no biggie, right!? So i attempt to transfer funds from my paypal acct to my prepaid acct., but now I can't login my prepaid acct. I keep receiving an error message. I attempted logging in using my cell phone and an alternate internet browser, and nothing worked. I've been unable to access my accout for over 8 hours now.  any solutions??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MontanaMel
Contributor
Contributor

This is what I received just now from them:

Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in accessing your online account and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Unfortunately, our paypal-prepaid.com website is currently unavailable. We know this is an inconvenience on your part; however, our IT department is currently working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or call Customer Care at 1-866-753-6440. Answers to frequently asked questions and self-help options can be found online at https://www.paypal.com/prepaid.

Login to Me Too

jaigurudevaom
Contributor
Contributor

AUUUGGGHHH!!!!

HERE. WE. GO. AGAIN.

I JUST transferred more than $100 so I could use it tomorrow now it tells me: "Our Website is unavailable due to scheduled maintenance activities. We will return soon with enhanced functionality"

kdsfksldjfklsdjf;klasdjf;laksjdf;ls

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.