Help adding funds from "My Cash" card purchased at CVS - NOT a MoneyPak

CharioteerBen
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a card from CVS that was supposed to add cash directly to my PayPal account. The card says you can add $20 to $500 and there is a $3.95 purchase fee. So I gave CVS my $500 plus the purchase fee, and the card says to visit www.paypal.com/cash and enter the pin number to have those funds credited immediately to my PayPal account.

But when I visit paypal.com/cash, and I log in, it just stays on the main My Account page on the PayPal site. 

I tried calling PayPal and after speaking with four people, noone had any idea what card I was referring to. It is NOT a MoneyPak, nor a NetSpend card, nor a pre-paid PayPal card. It is just to load cash into my account, the exact same way as a MoneyPak, but I can't find any information online how to do so. I tried calling the number on the back of the card I purchased but there is no option to speak with anyone.

Has anyone used this card which on the front is blue and white, has the PayPal logo prominantly printed, and says "My Cash --> My PayPal"?

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

bbgg5056
does anyone have a phone number to call to be able to load the card?
Login to Me Too

Mlugo
Contributor
Contributor

Very easy to do online... I am not sure there's a way to do it via telephone. 

Sign into your account ADD MONEY link and drop down box .... EASY..

Good luck and hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

reese728

this is true. the service wont be available til December 17, 2012. so your cards should work now.

Login to Me Too

yulonda7
New Community Member
What in the world? Headache after headache trying to load money without a green dot card..its a PayPal card I've opened an account and still can't add funds this **bleep**
Login to Me Too

cbuzzard
I got a PayPal cash card n when i loade.d it it went to my PayPal account how do i get it to. Go on my PayPal debit card does anyone ?
Login to Me Too

specemail
New Community Member

Spoiler

I have been to the my cash-my-paypal....... website, clicked the button to go to my paypal account all i get is "IDENTITY VERIFICATION FALIURE" and it directs me to go to paypal "resolution center" and "fulfill the manual documentation requirements" BUT there is NO OPTION IN THE RESOLUTION CENER TO DO THIS "manual documents requirements" crap

I have been on the phone three hours- the phone number on the "my- cash -my -pay- pal" reload card only gets a recording telling me I need to go to the website BUT THE WEBSITE WILL NOT WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot get a live person at my-cash-my-pay-pal !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

farwest
New Community Member

I stumbled upon this card a few days ago - hidden on bottom shelf in one lone card rack.  But was able to load to my Paypal account easily.  $3.95 for a $500 load is decent value, but I hope they raise to $950 like Reloadit packs as Paypal is one of the few trusted players around.  

Login to Me Too

sweet_sherry
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been able to load the paypal my cash card?

Login to Me Too

college
New Community Member

You have to go to this site, then its easy.  Otherwise you won't find the instructions or links.

http://www.paypal.com/cash

Login to Me Too

poorboy
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.