Debit Card will NOT WORK

sublimefan
New Community Member

Alright I have a -7 pending and -7 available.  How that happened I do not know because it comes from eBay.  But whatever I really don't care about 7 bucks.  What I do care is I cannot use the card I NEED because its just better than my bank which is closed.   I have all the money and never have a problem with this card, until now.  I see I am not the only one as well.  My back up which is to my bank account has money, MORE THAN ENOUGH,  and they will not accept the card anywhere.  Why is that.  Is paypal only out for themselves with excuses to just keep you guessing until it just magically fixes itself.  Tried calling was NO HELP.  This is PAYPAL you guys are not a new company and should know what you are doing.  ??????????????????HELP If I knew this was going to happen I would have stayed with cash in my pocket.  I know no one cares, but my daughter, car and animals who cannot eat today DO (Ya my car eats gas lol gotta laugh some how).   I really feel bad because of this,  I am not broke,  I HAVE ALL THERE MONEY PLUS A TON MORE but today and for the past two days since I could not get to my bank on Friday we have nothing. 

So paypal are you going to do anything to help me,  just been with you guys for god knows how many years.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Danzig78
New Community Member

I have the same problem. I did not have enough money in my PayPal acct but I do have it linked with my verified bank acct where there is more than enough money for the transaction I was trying to make. I kept getting declined over and over. I still have no idea why.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.