Confusing communication

sunflowersmiles
New Community Member

Hi,

I have an account with paypal that is linked to my bank.

Also  Paypal credit and Paypal extra Mastercard.

It seems that I am unable to log in and be able to see all three of these. Only one account shows up and I do not know where to find the rest! Which is very inconvenient as I have been hit with a late fee on the other because I do all business online. 

Nowhere does the extra show up...only the credit.

Please advice.

Thanks you

M

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It was my understanding that PayPal would not provide 2 separate PayPal accounts which offered credit;  you could have a PayPal MasterCard or PayPal Credit, but not both. 

I think you'll need to phone PayPal customer service to find the real answer to your problem.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

From PayPal Extras MC FAQs:

How do I make payments to my PayPal Extras MasterCard?

You can make payments online, by phone, or by email. For payment instructions, just visit the PayPal Extras MasterCard Service site by logging in to your PayPal account, then selecting your PayPal Extras MasterCard from your Wallet.

From PP Credit FAQs:

What happens if I already have a PayPal cards (Smart Connect, PayPal MasterCard or eBay MasterCard) product linked to my PayPal account?

If you already have a PayPal cards product linked to your account, you will not be able to add PayPal Credit to the same account. You will need to open a new PayPal account and link that to your PayPal Credit account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.