Change the Billing address for Smart Connect?

Atari
Contributor
Contributor

So my dad wants me to change the billing address for his paypal smart connect account. I tried to, and kept getting the message: "We are experiencing technical difficulties", so any changes I make to the address don't save. I'm not sure about what to do now. He thinks I can fix everything, and then I'll have to attempt to explain why I can't just go and make another account under his name.

So basically, he wanted a separate account because he couldn't change the address either. Is it possible that I could just make another smart connect account for him?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest contacting the Smart Connect customer support people for assistance:

There are 2 ways you can contact the PayPal Credit Service Center for information about your PayPal Smart Connect account. You can:

Call 866-571-3012 (Monday-Saturday 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Sunday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Pacific time)

- OR -

Write to:

PayPal Smart Connect
PO BOX 965004
Orlando FL 32896-5004

Here are some tips for contacting the PayPal Credit Service Center:

• When you call, you should press 1 for your PayPal Smart Connect account.
  • If you don’t have your PayPal Smart Connect account number on hand, say "I don’t have it," follow the prompts, and respond accordingly.
  • When contacting PayPal Credit Service by phone, we won’t ask you for your PayPal password, email address, or any financial information you’ve registered to your PayPal account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest contacting the Smart Connect customer support people for assistance:

There are 2 ways you can contact the PayPal Credit Service Center for information about your PayPal Smart Connect account. You can:

Call 866-571-3012 (Monday-Saturday 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Sunday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Pacific time)

- OR -

Write to:

PayPal Smart Connect
PO BOX 965004
Orlando FL 32896-5004

Here are some tips for contacting the PayPal Credit Service Center:

• When you call, you should press 1 for your PayPal Smart Connect account.
  • If you don’t have your PayPal Smart Connect account number on hand, say "I don’t have it," follow the prompts, and respond accordingly.
  • When contacting PayPal Credit Service by phone, we won’t ask you for your PayPal password, email address, or any financial information you’ve registered to your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.