Cash Advance in Pay Pal from Bill me Later

Ms_Robs
New Community Member

The agreement states that you can get a cash advance using the send money feature of Pay Pal if your bill me later account is linked.

I tried and it asks for a credit or debit card it does not seem to recognize the bill me later account for that.  Is there a step or something I am missing to make that happen?

Link for cash advance https://www.securecheckout.billmelater.com/paycapture-content/fetch?content=bmlweb/bmlwebtnc.html

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Andy

Ms_Robs-

Thank you for bringing that question to our attention here in the Community! 🙂

After getting some clarification from Bill Me Later directly, what you've found is actually something that will be possible...just not yet.  As the functionality involves a change to the Terms of Bill Me Later, they needed to provide that information at least 45 days ahead of any changes.

Ultimately, this will be something that you could do, possibly as early as next month!  Keep in mind though, when we release something we find the occasional hiccup, so just know that it is coming soon. 🙂

Andy

Login to Me Too

hotpink5320
New Community Member

S0 is this something that is available now?

Also does anyone know why when I try linking my billmelater with my ebay it tells me it can't link the accouts because of the information I provided on the page that asks for birthdate and last 4 of ssn?

Its very frustrating I got this account to use on paypal and havent been able to

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.