Card removed before completing verification

isman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was accidentally removed my credit card before completing the verification process; entering the 4 digit code to be precisely.

Now whenever I tried to add new credit card, Paypal always declines it. Here's the error message:

"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

For the record, I'm from Indonesia, my credit card is MasterCard issued by BNI46 — a local bank from Indonesia.

Any hint what's wrong with my attempts on linking my credit card?

PS: I've sent email to Paypal support and asked to @AskPayPal on Twitter without luck.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Once a card is removed from an account for what ever reason - you cannot re-add the card again yourself.  This is by design as the automated system security flags the card for your protection against no so honest people.  You need to contact customer support for assistance with relinking the card.

Login to Me Too

isman
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I have to contact costumer support. I tried to link a new card (MasterCard) and Paypal also decline my new card.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.