Cant Pay PayPal Smart Connect Bill Online

Stevestang
New Community Member

I never have had a problem until recently paying my smart connect bill.

What's happening is in my PayPal account:

Overview

PayPal smart connect

The Info states current balance, minimum payment, statement balance etc, everything is correct, no problems. I click on the tab for MAKE A  PAYMENT. I get no payment due, Payments N/A, Current credit balance N/A, Spending power N/A. Minimum payment N/A. I am unable to make a payment, twice I had to call in to make a payment and complain to have a $15.00 fee waived because nobody wants to fix the problem. I have spoken with PayPal several times, Smart connect several times each blaming the other for the problem. No resolution.............

I have tried this on 4 computers thinking maybe a browser issue or something, same problem..... Obviously a PayPal problem.

Does anyone have any ideas, Who can I talk to and get this fixed. I am not going to call and argue over a $15.00 convenience fee every month because I can't make payment online and no one gives a care.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jhedi
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here and it has been that way since March.  I have called 5 times and each time they say it will be fixed in 48hrs.

Most likely going to close my account.  If they cannot fix their own website in 2 months, that is pretty scary.

Customer service is a joke.  It is 2012 and I have to pay my bill via phone call.  BS.

Login to Me Too

GYG
New Community Member

Yep, same here...Smart Connect has no clue, and the PayPal rep had no clue.  What HORRIBLE customer service. 

Login to Me Too

mernstmac
New Community Member

same problem here... nothing for 4 months

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

Here's the information I have about this issue:

@GE Capital Retail Bank wrote:
PayPal support teams are researching these issues and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we look to resolve the problem.  In the meantime, you can access your account by calling GE Capital Retail Bank 24/7 at the following numbers to use the automated system or to speak with a customer service representative.

PayPal Smart Connect                   866-571-3012

PayPal Extras MasterCard           866-300-6432

eBay MasterCard                             866-419-4095

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.