Cannot login to iOS app after 5.0.1 update

jeeva86
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Upgrading an app shouldn't cause regression, but unfortunately, I can't login anymore on my phone, running the latest iOS. It worked perfectly fine before the 5.0.1 update. When trying to login using my e-mail or phone, it says:

We're Sorry

System error. Please try again later.

I tried re-installing, rebooting, unlinking and linking mobile phone number, nothing works.

I guess I shouldn't have updated.

What could be wrong?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

BristerGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I've had problems too, more specifically, after I updated my check capture was gone and when I call paypal no one can give me answers. Very frustrating!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

PayPal would like to apologize to customers who may be experiencing issues logging in to the mobile app. We're aware of intermittent service interruptions and we are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

cblue

Can not find an area to recieve help. I can not log in to my card reader account, system error come back later is all i get, i up dated to ios 7 and then i go to login it says system error. i have cleared all cookies out of my ipad, closed brower, made sure i am on data only and it still does not work.

i can sign into my intuit account but not my paypal...help, season is here in florida and am doding out door venues, need to get this working thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.