Can't login on www.paypal-prepaid.com. Error message.

di4mond
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would like to use the debitcard Paypal offers on paypal-prepaid.com

However, when I try to login on PayPal-Prepaid.com, I'll get this error:

You have encountered the following error(s):

• We are unable to log you in at this time. If you are a new user please register online.

How can this be fixed?

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

4DragonsMedia
Contributor
Contributor

"IMPORTANT: Effective May 21, 2013, and until further notice,for security reasons your Card Account may not be used to obtain cash (1) at any ATM, or (2) by making an Over the Counter Cash Withdrawal at any financial institution (also referred to as an "OTC withdrawal") located in any of the following nations: Jamaica, Vietnam, and the Dominican Republic."

Sorry, Not USA. My bad.

Login to Me Too

Ginger126
New Community Member

FINALLY!!!! ALL IS BACK TO NORMAL!!!! I would like to know if we will ever get an explanation as to WHAT HAD US UNABLE to access our accounts for 4 days!

Login to Me Too

OceanAirSunSand
New Community Member

Can anyone else confirm that this is fixed?

Login to Me Too

jaigurudevaom
Contributor
Contributor

IMPORTANT: Effective May 21, 2013, and until further notice,for security reasons your Card Account may not be used to obtain cash (1) at any ATM, or (2) by making an Over the Counter Cash Withdrawal at any financial institution (also referred to as an "OTC withdrawal") located in any of the following nations: Jamaica, Vietnam, and the Dominican Republic. the reason we couldn't find out where we had read this was because it was in the homepage of the paypal prepaid card.

And yes! Earlier today I was finally able to use my card. Scary to realize how dependant I am of it...

Login to Me Too

lvnv
Contributor
Contributor

Successfully trasfered $25 from Paypal account to Paypal/prepaid card and with drew it at an ATM.

Login to Me Too

unclebob112
Contributor
Contributor

I'm glad it works for 3-4 days before dying again!

Login to Me Too

chuckmak1979
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still unable to login to the pre-paid account but I can still transfer money and use the card.

Login to Me Too

Pandalynn
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Making me upset. Glad I'm not the only one having problems though. They really NEED to get it FIXED and FAST.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.